If you are an adopted person who is 18 years or older:

• You can request birth information from the agency that completed your adoption, and from Service Ontario .
Service Ontario has instructions on how to add or remove your name from the Adoption Disclosure Register, and how to set your preferences for contact with birth family.
• Our agency may also be able to assist you in contact with your birth parents and other birth relatives.
• Contact our Postadopt worker at 519-576-0540 or email