Recipe for Community
Autumn in Ontario is traditionally a time of harvest and abundance. To celebrate that, we would like to share with you recipes from our community. Recipes range from family favourites to options perfect for a large group and come from staff, volunteers, and our community partners.
We would love if you would share pictures of your creations with us! Tag our handle @FACSfoundation and use the hashtag #RecipeForCommunity.
- Best Lemon Cake Ever
- Chili Chicken and Bean Soup
- Duck Confit - Slow Roasted Duck Legs
- Dump Cake
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink Quinoa Salad
- Grandma's Soup
- Great Grandma's Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- Homemade Lasagna
- Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake with Lemon Curd
- Lemon Rhubarb Muffins