Custody, Access and Child Support

Family Law Information Clinic (FLIC) Offers free assistance and information for families new to the system or who do not have a lawyer. Assists with separation, divorce, family law issues, family justice services, alternative dispute resolution, and court processes. Located at the Waterloo Region Courthouse – 85 Frederick St, Kitchener

Family Responsibility Office (FRO) Collects, distributes, and enforces court-ordered child and spousal support payments., call 1-800-267-7263

Child and Parent Place (CAPP) Offers a neutral, supervised place for parents to visit with their children or to drop-off and pick-up children for access exchanges., call Lutherwood at 519-743-1460 ext 1298

Legal Aid Ontario Provides low-income people access to a range of legal services tailored to meet their legal needs, call 1-800-668-8258

Centre for Separated Families, KW Counselling Offers a range of professional services to support families through separation