KidSport KW - Get #ReadyToPlay this Fall with KidSport Kitchener Waterloo!
KidSport KW is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support kids in Kitchener-Waterloo in need of financial assistance to participate in sports and dance programs. Despite the pandemic, we are still working to ensure no child is left on the sidelines.
Get #ReadyToPlay this Fall with KidSport Kitchener Waterloo!
KidSport KW upcoming #ReadyToPlay Campaign is all about celebrating the return to sport! We are asking sport groups, teams, and individual athletes to share their excitement, their joy, and maybe a few tricks they’ve been practicing at home through Instagram and Tik Tok. The bigger, the louder, the better. We want to see that they are #ReadyToPlay! Two ways to participate in the #ReadytoPlay campaign: Tik Tok and Instagram.
1. Tik Tok
- Visit @kidsportkw & locate the #ReadyToPlay Campaign Video
- Stitch the campaign video and start your video by introducing yourself and the sport you play. Example: “Hi, my name is ____ and I play soccer”.
- For team video submissions, be sure to introduce every team player.
- Show us why you’re excited to return to sport. Did you learn a new trick? Are you thrilled to train with your fellow teammates again? Are you happy to be back in your jersey? We want to know & see it!
- Want to spread the excitement? Invite your teammates to be a part of your video.
- Upload a video to your Instagram Story and share what you are most excited about returning
- to sport. Be sure to show us why you’re excited to return to sport. See above for some
- examples of video content.
- Tag @kidsportkw & include the hashtag #ReadyToPlay.
KidSport Kitchener Waterloo will do random draws once the contest closes from all the submissions. Some of the categories we will be drawing from are: most active, most creative, most viewed, para sport, youngest, and oldest. Prizes will be awarded by October 10.