Virtual Mindfulness Hangout for Kids (Ages 6 - 8 years old) (Thursdays: Feb 11-April 1)
Virtual Mindfulness Hangout for Kids (Ages: 6-8 years old)
This is an 8 week virtual hangout for kids to talk about and learn more about Mindfulness through a variety of activities and exercises.
- Days: Thursdays
- Delivery: Virtual
- Time: 4:30pm - 5:15pm
- Dates: February 11-April 1 (no group March 18)
- Facilitators: Amanda Snyder and Tammy Hall Stoll
Select the link below and fill out the required information. The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email any of the Group Facilitators or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: more groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone - Caregivers can email, text or call Facilitators with questions