Make The Connection 1: Birth - 12 months of age (Tuesdays: Jan 19-Mar 9)
Make the Connection 1 (Birth -12 months of age)
This interactive 8 week program combines parent-baby activities, parent discussion and personalized video feedback. Find ways to help your baby feel close to you and discover her/his world.
- Day: Tuesday
- Delivery: Virtual
- In partnership with Our Place Family Resource & Early Years Centre
- Dates: January 19 - March 9
- Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Facilitators: Tammy Hall-Stoll & Ashlie Martin (Our Place)
- Click the link below and fill out the required information.
- The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email any of the Group Facilitators or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: More groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone
- Caregivers can email, text or call Facilitators with questions