Meeting Rooms Rental Rates
- Renters are solely responsible for set up/clean up of events - time to be included in their booking hours.
- Occupant load is defined as "the number of persons for which the means of egress of a building or portion thereof is designed".
- It may be possible to arrange weekend bookings beyond hours of operation, subject to additional fees and availability of after-hours staff; please provide minimum of 14 days notice when requesting.
- Bookings require minimum of three business days for administrative approval once they have been submitted, whether by email or online.
- Due to a very high demand for our meeting rooms, we ask for a minimum of 72 hours notice for cancellations to avoid a $25.00 last minute cancellation fee.
*Large scale events may also be subject to additional fee.