Holiday Support Program
Whether it is Hanukkah, Ramadan, Eid, Christmas, New Year festivities, Diwali, or another holiday, your donations to the Holiday Support program provide support for families to purchase gifts, holiday meal supplies, and other meaningful items.
Here’s how you can make a difference at the holidays:
- Donate directly to the Holiday Support program through our online Gifts of Hope catalogue, which includes a wide variety of items for giving. Your gift will ensure that the magic of the season continues for children, youth, and families.
- We are accepting very limited in-kind items and only those items from our Wishlist. These are the items that families tell us are most needed.
- Host a Gift Card Drive. We are happy to receive donations of gift cards to Walmart, Loblaws/Zehrs, or Amazon (preferably in the amounts of $25, $50, or $100).
- Host a Community Fundraiser
- Give a cash donation to ensure that the programs and services families need are available year-round. These can include providing a child with the opportunity to go to summer camp or supporting resilience-building arts and music programming. Our focus remains on the prevention of child neglect and abuse and these programs are key upstream investments in both the wellbeing of children, youth, and families, and our community.
If you are interested in hosting a fundraising event or have questions about the Holiday Support program, please contact Jullie Pfeffer, Community Engagement Manager.