Trusting Loving Connections: Caregivers only during the Pandemic (Wednesdays: Jan 20-Mar 24)
TRUSTING LOVING CONNECTIONS - For Caregivers only during the Pandemic
A 10-week group for caregivers parenting children between birth and 12. The program helps caregivers understand how their own childhood experiences and attachment relationships affect their parenting and their relationships with their children. During COVID, we will not include the parent/child interaction part of this program.
- Dates: January 20-March 24
- Delivery: Virtual
- In partnership with Woman’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
- Day: Wednesdays
- Time: 10:00-11:30am
- Facilitators: Ahren Steinman & Angela Saldanha (WCS)
- Click on the link below and fill out the required information.
- The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email any of the Group Facilitators or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: More groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone
- Caregivers can email, text or call Facilitators with questions