Make the Connection 2: 12-24 months of age (Wednesdays: Jan 20-Mar 10)
Make the Connection 2: (12-24 months of age)
This interactive 8 week program includes parent-toddler activities, parent discussion and personalized video feedback. Learn about helping your toddler to feel secure, helping your toddler connect with other children, setting limits with love and more!
- Day: Wednesday
- Delivery: Virtual
- In partnership with Our Place Family Resource & Early Years Centre
- Time: 10:00am -11:30am
- Dates: January 20 - March 10
- Facilitators: Tammy Hall-Stoll & Ashlie Martin (Our Place)
- Click on the link below and fill out the required information.
- The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email the Group Facilitator or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: More groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone
- Caregivers can email, text or call the Facilitator with questions