Kids Creating Change: Ages 10-13 years old (Tuesdays: Feb 9-Mar 30)
An 8-week virtual hangout for kids to come together to have some fun, play some games and try new activities, as well as discussions about feelings and supporting positive self-esteem.
- Day: Tuesdays
- Delivery: Virtual
- Time: 4:30pm - 5:15pm
- Dates: February 9 - March 30 (no group on March 16)
- Facilitators: Amanda Snyder and Sonia Koprivnikar
Select the link below and fill out the required information. The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email any of the Group Facilitators or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: more groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone - Caregivers can email, text or call Facilitators with questions