"I am" Group (After-school group for youth in grades 6-8) (Mondays: Jan 18-Mar 8)
I AM Group - After-school group for youth in Grades 6-8
I AM is a 7-week group about building healthy relationships with friends, family and classmates by increasing self-esteem and self-worth. Through fun, engaging and interactive activities, I AM shows the importance of healthy relationships and a positive personal image in an age of strong media influences.
- Day: Mondays
- Delivery: Virtual
- In partnership with Women’s Crisis Services
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Dates: January 18 - March 8, 2021
- Facilitators: Gavin Sharma & Angela Stahlbaum (WCS)
Select the link below and fill out the required information. The group facilitator will follow up with you.
If you have any questions about the referral process or how a particular group can support your family, please call or email any of the Group Facilitators or Liz Hedley.
- How to connect: Zoom meeting, using the Password Protected and Waiting Room features.
- Availability: more groups may be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone - Caregivers can email, text or call Facilitators with questions