SUMMER Virtual Group Discussions
Gab and Go (Caregivers with children from birth to 4 years of age -an older)
Our Gab and Go Virtual group for parents will be continuing over the summer months due to demand and need.
The facilitators continue to provide a safe and positive environment where families can come together to learn, share and enjoy!
Registration is open….and just a click away.
Days and Dates: TBD
Facilitator(s): Tammy Hall-Stoll and Ahren Steinman
- Platform: Zoom meeting, using Password Protection and Waiting Room feature
- Dates: July and August(4 weekly sessions) Specific dates TBD
- Time: 30-40 minutes
- Referrals: Facilitators will be utilizing the current list for Spring groups and will be contacting those families first to offer this alternative
- Availability: More discussion days and times will be added to the schedule based on demand
- OPEN to everyone
- All voluntary to join with no attendance taken
- Participants are able to email, text or call Facilitators with questions
- The current list for Spring Groups will remain on the Waitlist until at which time we are able to resume Groups
If you and your family feel that it would be beneficial for them to participate in one of the discussions times and have the ability to join using Zoom, please simply send an email to SpecialSrv.Referrals@facswaterloo.org and include:
- Family Name:
- Contact Information:
Thanks and stay well.