Informative and helpful links
For health information on COVID-19, visit:
- Region of Waterloo Public Health COVID-19 section
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Health Ontario
- Where to get tested
For information on non-health topics related to COVID-19, please visit the following pages:
- Regional closures and service changes due to covid-19
- Waterloo Region COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Task Force
- COVID-19 coordinated response newsletter
- Newsroom (Subscribe to Region of Waterloo media releases)
- Information for businesses (Ontario)
- COVID-19 Community update - Fridays at 11:30 a.m. (YouTube live broadcasts)
For information on how you can contribute, visit:
- Crisis and distress lines
- Mental health resources
- Support to cope with stress and anxiety
- Food hampers and meals
- Emergency foster care
- Emergency child care
- For people experiencing homelessness:
- Animal care services
- Spiritual supports
- Additional services that have been adapted due to COVID-19
- About the Community Support Control Group
WELLBEING Waterloo Regionis a community-led collaborative where members work together across sectors to improve the wellbeing of residents in Waterloo Region.
WWR’s 160+ members come from all parts of Waterloo Region, representing local residents with various lived experiences and 70+ organizations.
Wellbeing Waterloo Region and network members have assembled some information and resources related to wellbeing in the community during the pandemic. Below is a list of those resources:
- Resources for Coping with Anxiety and Stress
- COVID-19 Community Services
- Municipal Responses to COVID-19
- Mental and Spiritual Wellbeing During COVID-19
- Supports for Older Adults During COVID-19
- Grief, Dying, and Death During a Pandemic
If you have any suggestions or updates for new resources that you would like to share, connect with us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Find services and programs in your community.
211 helps to navigate the complex network of human services quickly and easily, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 150 languages.
211 connects people to the right information and services, strengthens Canada’s health and human services, and helps Canadians to become more engaged with their communities.
Find services, information by clicking on the logo.