Unit Administrative Assistant
The Agency currently has a permanent full-time Unit Administrative Assistant position available.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support services to various staff/teams of the Agency
- Creates manuals, electronic tracking files, hard copy, and electronic record keeping/filing
- Data entry, tracking, reporting duties, program/training registration, preparation, and distribution of documents
- Arranges and schedules meetings
- Provides general information on the Agency/Agency programs to clients, workers, and general public
- College diploma preferred; secondary school diploma combined with relevant experience
- Experience performing administrative and/or reception functions preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work closely within a team is essential
- Displays excellent communication skills and professionalism when encountering or working with guests, service users, vendors, and co-workers, combined with the ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure
$46,533.94 to $56,234.78 per annum
Office and Clerical – Grade 5
Article 15.07 will apply to internal applicants
Family & Children’s Services of the Waterloo Region is committed to diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from qualified individuals with varied backgrounds.
Interested internal applicants are invited to submit a resume to email@example.com, no later than 4:00pm on May 19, 2022, quoting posting #011-2022.
Interested external applicants are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 4:00 pm on May 19, 2022, quoting posting #011-2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation at Family & Children’s Services of the Waterloo Region
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at 519-576-1329. Human Resources will work with the applicant and the interview committee to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner